For your home or small building, where aesthetics and style are important, you need to makre sure your roof looks good. You roof makes up to 30% of your home’s facade – so it goes a long way in determining how good your house looks!
Residential roofs come in all shapes and sizes. So, the process of re-roofing can take a few days to complete.
The process of Re-Roofing your residential property:
- Walls and plants surrounding your property are covered to keep them protected
- The old, damaged roof begins to be removed
- The roof frame is inspected for any damage
- If any parts of your roof are not structurally safe, or are determined to be unusable for any other reason, then they are removed
- Once full inspection is complete, the new roof is installed by our team of roofing experts
It is important to keep in mind that weather, chimneys, or any other unusual roof designs might add time to this standard process.
We have been re-roofing Sydney homes since 2003. Get in touch with today to learn how we can help you with your re-roofing project.